Wednesday 3 June 2009

Challenged


My crafty friend Sheila challenged me to make a card using the Botanical Blooms stamp set. Never one to shirk (is that a real word or just Yorkshire slang?) a challenge I made two! The first one is using Sheila's favourite colour, orange (Pumpkin Pie) the second one is a bit more subtle. Hope she likes 'em :o)
Supplies:
Stamps: SU! Botanical Blooms
Card stock: SU! Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand
Ink: SU! Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss
Extras: SU! Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, SU! Linen Thread, SU! Scallop Edge Punch

2 comments:

Emma said...

I too have these stamps and I love that you have stamped in pumpkin pie - looks very cool. My fave has to be the elegant eggplant one - the layout is so original - love it x

Claire said...

Well done you i'm sure she will be impressed and I agree with Emma the eggplant 1 is my fave