Saturday 15 March 2008

Sunday Stampers #7


The Sunday Stampers theme this week was 'Oriental'. I must admit the oriental trend has passed me by, it never held any great appeal with me. However, as I didn't take part last week (coz my meager supply of stamps didn't include a man) I thought I'd better make the effort this week. The crane stamp came with a bundle I bought from America and the Japanese character is actually a body art stamp which I combined with Ranger's fired brick and black soot Distress Ink Pads and some gold embossing powder. The overall effect looked OK, but I won't be making anymore Oriental stuff any time soon!

6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous...love what you have made :O)) Thanks for joinin in hun xx

Claireabelle said...

Fab card Jo, I love the pink
xx

Andrea said...

this is just Fab xx

Wiggles Towers said...

Very pretty, lov eit, wiggles xx

Donna said...

It's fantastic, i love it. xx kretrina

Ann said...

Gorgeous Jo xxx